I live in Pawtucket, Rhode Island—the city that started the American Industrial Revolution.
Before becoming a full-time writer, I worked on farms, at a ski mountain, in a concrete-countertop factory, and in commercial print finishing. These jobs gave me insight into interacting with customers, the needs of different businesses, and enough anecdotes to recount for years. How many people can say they’ve been a designated vegetable taster?
For online clients, I’ve done a range of projects that involve my core skills of writing, research, organization, and idea generation:
- AI prompt engineering and troubleshooting in ChatGPT-4
- Comedy ad script writing
- Generating ideas for marketing campaigns
- Project-feasibility research
- Project management and workflow organization
- Taking client’s ideas and working with freelancers to accomplish them
- Product research and sourcing
When I’m not working with clients, I like to read, write my own fiction, make artwork, and learn about history and science.